Goal Setting and Time Control
Employee Training Programs
“If you don’t have personal goals, you’re controlled by those who do.” - Garrison Wynn
Goal setting and time control programs:
Goal Setting and the Action Plan
Only 3 percent of the world's population have written personal goals. They make most of the decisions and most of the money. This session is not just going to tell you how to set personal goals; you will actually develop your goals in the workshop and leave with an easy plan you can begin to implement.
- Your purpose: Creating the vision
- The master list: Goals are dreams with deadlines
- The five-year plan: Where do you want to be in five years
- The one-year plan: The attainable future
- Monthly goals: Moving toward the annual goals
- Weekly plan: Your agenda
- The daily list: What are you doing today?
- Time Control: The attention deficit disorder office management program
- Taking action: Action creates opportunity
- Aligning your goals with the company's goals
Strategic Planning: Blueprint to success
Planning is often the single most important function of the management team. “If you don’t know where you’re going, any road will take you there.” Without adequate long-term planning with short-term focus, a company’s success requires extraordinary luck.
This session is designed to improve your business-planning process by mixing cutting-edge information with the basics of strategic planning.
- Update of the existing business plan
- Develop objectives and focus on mission statement values
- Create strategic plans for managing growth
- Learn the strengths and weakness of your competition
- Identify your prospective clients' needs
- Set date-specific task assignments
- How to be a more effective strategic team member
- Action assignments: “What the heck do we do with all this stuff?”
“Why is it we never have enough time to do things right, but we always have enough time to do them again?”
- The problem with old-fashioned time-management techniques
- Time management: 1,440 minutes each day
- I’ll call you at 11:05 a.m.
- 8 days later
- Day Planner or Palm Pilot
- Yearly, monthly and daily: The original follow-up process
- The big three
- You have to have a process to follow a process.
- Identifying your personal time wasters
- How are you wasting your own time?
- Long conversations: Am I working or just talking about working?
- The fine art of saying no
- Are you attracting distractions?
- Solutions: Improving the use of your time
- Give yourself some deadlines that won’t hurt the quality of your work.
- Understand how long a minute is.
Please contact Wynn Solutions to discuss your training needs.
Due to our partnerships with some of the nations best speakers, trainers and
leading authorities, we are able to offer your company a large variety of the
highest quality training solutions. Phone: 888.833.2902 or use our form and someone will get back to you shortly.