Wynn Solutions customizes each training program specifically for your organization's needs and desired outcomes.
From discussions with your superstars to surveying the top performers in your field, this process helps separate the so-called “good ideas” from what is actually working in your industry.
Training customization process:
- After the contract is signed and the date set, a training coordinator will send you a pre-training questionnaire to be filled out and returned before your conference call with the trainer. The questionnaire will provide us enough general information on your training needs and goals to get our office familiar with your organization.
- Together we determine if it would be beneficial for our office to contact and interview key people in your industry or organization.
- A conference call is arranged between a Wynn Solutions trainer and key decision makers in your organization to go over the questionnaire and discuss the expectations, content, exercises and outcomes for the training program. Issues regarding your industry and the message you want your people to walk away with will be discussed in depth.
- Together we determine if we will use any of our assessment or benchmarking tools.
- Finally, Wynn Solutions will conduct their own extensive research into what the top people in your industry are doing that make them so great.
* This process is of course adaptable to the needs of the client.
Experience has shown us that with thorough pre-training planning coupled with our own research results, Wynn Solutions will deliver a "perfect fit" training program to your group blending humor, content and a message that leaves your group feeling exactly how you intended.
Even after the training program preparation process, our clients are often stunned at how much Garrison surpassed their expectations.
Garrison had the group engaged the moment he was in front of them. Not only was he entertaining, he hit every message we discussed during our conference call. The group felt he knew where they were coming from and understood the difficulties and challenging people they deal with. Garrison's sense of humor played such a great role for the group as well. We tried to make the training valuable, yet fun. He completely exceeded our expectations. State Farm Insurance Companies
We appreciated your preparation and planning to deliver the goods that we had expected and discussed. The training programs were engaging, entertaining, motivational and balanced with good substance for take-away utilization. Both programs supported our theme centered on the delivery of results. David Watts CIH, CSP, Conference Team Leader,
Shell Oil Products US
Garrison did a fantastic job! We had to split our group in half and he did two training programs back to back. He delivered very customized programs the same way with equal impact. We shot video of the sessions and sent them to be viewed by a location in Phoenix that could not attend. They gave the same great feed back as the groups that attended the live presentation. Steve Malfitano, National Sales Director, USAA
Your ability to deliver strong customized content and to be so funny at the same time is unmatched. We have received excellent feedback for the 20+ training programs you have delivered at conventions across the country.AIM Management
I am writing to thank you for the outstanding program held in Austin. It was the first time anyone had ever tried to accomplish what I term as the impossible. You were extremely prepared and utilized pertinent information we discussed prior to the event. I have received nothing but rave reviews on your program. It was a delight to get to know you and you can be certain we will use you in the future. Thank you so much for a job well done!! I'm sure all doubts or questions could quickly be alleviated from new clients after speaking to me. Charlotte A. Pyle, owner Capital City Auto Auction